The following positions are currently available at Eisenschmidt pool:
- Lifeguards – You must be an American Red Cross certified lifeguard. See our list of classes for the next available lifeguard certification class.
- Swim instructors
Please call (503.397.2283) for more information.
Working at Eisenschmidt Pool is a great way to get your feet wet in the working world. For many of our employees, this is the first job they will hold. Here are some links to information for successful job application, interview and on-the-job experience, no matter where you get a job:
- How to complete a job application – Make sure your resume and application at Eisenschmidt Pool is neat, legible and complete in pen.
- Be punctual and positive – Arrive 5-10 minutes early for your interview so you have time to relax and review your own qualifications.
- Dress appropriately for an interview – You are strongly encouraged to wear appropriate clothing to the interview, neat and clean. Avoid t-shirts with potentially offensive images or text. Do not chew gum.
- Turn off your cell phone during the interview – If invited for an interview with any employer, give them your undivided attention.
- Be prepared to work – Should you be hired, you’ll be trained to perform a variety of tasks. All employees are expected to perform all assigned tasks and work assigned shifts.