POOL Fees: $5 In County/$8 Out of County
Our reservation system was intended to be temporary to respond to the state-required capacity limits and requirements. While the reservation system helped us operate under these guidelines, it significantly restricted access and flexibility. With capacity restrictions being lifted, we are able to return to the flexibility of drop-in access and accommodate more people and programs. Equally important, drop-in use enhances equitable access to fitness and swim activities because it doesn’t require considerable planning.
- No reservation needed for lap swim, water walking or aerobics.
- Public Swim has a 30 people limit. No reservations are required.
- Schedule may change weekly.
- Memberships are on hold at this time.
- Please be patient with our staff as they are learning too.