POOL Fees: $5 In County/$8 Out of County
Starting January 2, 2022 we will return to an IN DISTRICT & OUT OF DISTRICT pricing. (If you live within the St. Helens School District Boundary, you are IN-DISTRICT. The discount IN-DISTRICT residents receive is due to the property taxes that they pay annually.) Also introduced, will be a BUY-IN fee that enables an Out-of-District resident to pay IN-District prices. We also plan to introduce memberships starting January 2nd. Please visit link below.
- Masks required inside building at all times, unless in water.
- No reservation needed for lap swim, water walking or aerobics.
- Public Swim has a 30 people limit. No reservations are required.
- Schedule may change weekly.
- Memberships are on hold at this time.
- Please be patient with our staff as they are learning too.